A Georgia Tech education is one of the best investments a student could make. At Georgia Tech, we are committed to investing in the futures of our students and a better future for our world.
By fostering an inclusive, supportive environment, we continue to attract a highly diverse pool of talented individuals to our many outstanding programs of study.
Through the Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion, we will better serve the more than 4,000 underrepresented minority and women students who benefit from our programs now—and increase capacity to serve even more current and future students.
The following programs and resources are available to support future students at Georgia Tech:
- Admission – Seeks students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition.”
- Financial Aid – Determines financial aid eligibility and shares how to begin applying for financial aid.
- K-12 Initiatives – Ensures that K-12 students in Georgia receive the best possible preparation in science, technology, engineering, and math as they seek their place in the modern world.
- Challenge – Helps prepare incoming freshmen for a successful college career, both academically and socially, during a five-week intensive summer program.
- Focus – Encourages the nation’s best and brightest diverse students to pursue graduate studies and careers in academia.
- Goizueta Foundation Scholarships – Designed to increase the number of Hispanic/Latino undergraduate students at Georgia Tech.
- Goizueta Foundation Fellowships – Designed to increase the number of Hispanic/Latino doctoral students at Georgia Tech.