Focused on the recruitment, retention, and advancement of underrepresented minority and women students, the Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion houses the following units and initiatives:
- OHI – Provides programs and pathways to success for the Hispanic/Latino community, primarily current and prospective students and their families, faculty, and staff.
- OMED – Provides programs and pathways to success for traditionally underrepresented students: African-American, Hispanic/Latino, and Native American.
- WST – Develops initiatives and collaborations that promote faculty and student interaction around research and practices in STEM.
- Outreach Initiative – Assists Georgia Tech in discovering and developing its future pool of talented and diverse students.
- Focus – Encourages the nation’s best and brightest diverse students to pursue graduate studies and careers in academia.